It’s been a tough year for many in the businesses in the Moreton Bay Region and It’s now time for us to come together and celebrate their outstanding achievements and resilience at the 2021 Moreton Bay Region Business Excellence & Innovation Awards.
Unfortunaltey due to COVID restrictions, last year’s Business Excellence & Innovation Awards, were cancelled so it is more important than ever to acknowledge the businesses that contribute to the region’s economy and provided jobs for local people.
With so many business success stories and economic triumphs, Mayor Peter Flannery said he expected a strong line-up of nominations.
‘Our awards will celebrate those success stories within our 29,000 strong business community, with several nomination categories open from youth innovation and customer service to key priority industries linked to our Regional Economic Development Strategy,’ Mayor Flannery said.
There are 12 categories plus the Business of the Year Award at the 2021 Moreton Bay Region Business Excellence & Innovation Awards. Categories include;
• Award for Food and Agribusiness Excellence
• Award for Advanced Manufacturing Excellence
• Award for Tourism Business Excellence
• Award for Customer Service Excellence
• Award for Exporting Excellence
• Award for Environment & Sustainability Excellence
• Award for Not-For-Profit Excellence
• Award for Innovation Excellence
• Award for Youth Innovation Excellence
• Award for Businesswoman of the Year
• Award for Employee of the Year
• Award for Entrepreneur of the Year
The Moreton Bay Business Excellence & Innovation Awards are free to enter.
For full details on the awards, including how to nominate, please visit www.businessawardsmoretonbayregion.com.au
The Moreton Bay Region Business Excellence & Innovation Awards is proudly brought to you by Moreton Bay Region Industry & Tourism (MBRIT) and Moreton Bay Road Runners and partnered with Moreton Bay Regional Council.