The Mitchelton Branch of the Older Womens Network Qld Inc (OWNQ) offers a range of get togethers throughout the month and members of the community are welcome to join for any or all.
The aim of the group is to provide information to women relating to a healthy outlook on ageing and to meet in a friendly, social atmosphere. The following events are scheduled for February.
• Tuesday 2nd February 10am – Coffee/Techno Morning at Arana Leagues Club
• Tuesday 9th February 10am – Zoom Meeting
• Saturday 13th February 12pm – Lunch at Arana Leagues Club 12pm
• Tuesday 15th February 10am – Coffee/Techno Morning at Arana Leagues Club
• Wednesday 24th February 10am – 12pm – Monthly meeting topic ‘Getting to know our members’ followed by informal discussion at Panthers Den Function Room, Arana Leagues Club (Cost $5)
OWNQ Mitchelton is part of an organisation that is state-wide with groups in three states of Australia, as well as a National branch. There are even Older Women’s Networks in the UK and the USA among other countries. All women are welcome.
For more information or queries about Mitchelton OWNQ, ring Judith on 0431 159 921 or visit the website www.ownqld.org.au