The Mitchelton Branch of the Older Womens Network Qld Inc (OWNQ) offers a range of get togethers throughout the month and you are welcome to join them for any or all.
The aim of their group is to provide information to women relating to a healthy outlook on ageing and to meet in a friendly, social atmosphere. Each month the club host a variety of social catch-ups as well as a more formal meeting to share information. March’s guest speaker is Brownyn Ritchie from ‘Your Story Matters’. Learn how to reclaim the power and purpose of who and what you are.
All women are welcome to join them for any of their upcoming events:
- Tuesday 2nd Mar 10am – Coffee/Techno Morning at Arana Leagues Club
- Tuesday 9th Mar 10am – Zoom Meeting
- Saturday 13th Mar 12pm – Lunch at Arana Leagues Club
- Tuesday 16th Mar 10am – Coffee/Techno Morning at Arana Leagues Club
- Wednesday 24th Mar 10am – Monthly meeting at the Panthers Den Function Room, Arana Leagues Club (Cost $5.00)
OWNQ Mitchelton is part of an organisation that is state-wide with groups in 3 states of Australia, as well as a National branch. There are also Older Women’s Networks in the UK and the USA among other countries.
For more information about Mitchelton OWNQ ring Judith on 0431 159 921.