High tea and Mother’s Day go together like scones and cream, and acclaimed Moreton Bay Kitchen is offering TWO opportunities to enjoy some specially-designed Mother’s Day culinary delights.
Firstly, a pop-up restaurant, high tea experience at the Everton Park Bowls and Community Club. Secondly, a “nosh box” delivered to your door in time for you to spoil Mum at home.
The highly anticipated High Tea will take place on the 9th May 2021 from noon – 4pm at the Everton Park Bowls and Community Club, 7 Gearside Street, Everton Park. There will be NO TIME LIMIT on your table, so take the opportunity to relax, have a drink, game of bowls and then enjoy a leisurely and delicious high tea in a relaxed atmosphere.
The cost is only $80/high tea (serves 3), which includes a free glass of bubbles for Mum (donated by Everton Park Bowls and Community Club) along with free barefoot bowls for mum and $5/person for the rest of the family.
The delicious offerings that are included in the High Tea are listed below:-
SAVOURY Selection of:
- Heart-shaped mini sandwiches:
- Cucumber and zesty cream cheese
- Thyme-roasted chicken
- Special egg mayonnaise
- Smoked salmon blini Benedict – smoked salmon roulade, quails’ egg, citrus hollandaise (GFO)
- Assorted mini tartlets:
- Red pepper and Parmesan with rosemary pastry (V) (GFO)
- Whipped goat’s cheese and miniature tomato and smoked salt (V) (GFO)
- Rosemary focaccia croutes, tomato and juniper relish, oven-dried truffle salami, truffle brie, Prosciutto crumb (mini cheese on toast!)
SWEET Selection of
- Scones with jam and cream
- Pumpkin scones and Lemonade scones
- Mini garden lamington, wattle seed, floral dukkah
- Fudgy chocolate brownie, raspberry dust
- Mini pavlovas, mango, white chocolate
Accompanied by bottomless pots of tea including: Australian Breakfast; Earl Grey; French vanilla tea
NOSH BOX DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR
If you would prefer to have High Tea at home this Mothers Day, Moreton Bay Kitchen has taken its own take-home spin on the traditional high tea . Get it delivered straight to Mum’s doorstep, or treat her to a fancy culinary experience in the park. The high tea will include a selection from the menu above which are entirely hand-made (except the butter and cream!) and priced at affordable $80.
HIGH TEA MENU